POITOUX first started manufacturing chairs in 1948. The firm branched out over time, acquiring a wealth of savoir–faire on various production, assembly and finishing techniques. It now offers a wide range of indoor furniture, marketed throughout France and abroad.
It has expanded into made-to-measure furniture production and interior decorating, working alongside architects and interior decorators.
Boasting over 60 years' experience, POITOUX has acquired indisputable savoir-faire in the manufacture of hospitality furniture and layout.
We keep to deadlines and deliver quality products meeting all requirements by deploying strict working methods.
We also monitor everything carefully, thus fostering our customers' trust and loyalty.
POITOUX works in various sectors and is your ideal partner for:
- Bedroom and bathroom furniture (for 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-star hotels)
- Reception desks and bars...
- Various layouts (stores, residences etc.)
- Restaurant tables and chairs
- Armchairs for lounges and reception areas
- Accessories (lighting, safes etc.)
- Contemporary, design, classic and stylised
- We use laminated panels, solid wood and wood veneers.
- We also make furniture to order, incorporating metal, glass, plastic, Corian, granite, silkscreen prints and built-in lighting.
- Furniture finishing iate
Once the order has been placed:
- We draw up a delivery and installation schedule with the client in order to keep within the deadline.
- We draw up manufacturing blueprints
- The customer approvs adapted to customer's requests. For example: wenge, walnut, mahogany, natural, bleached and RAL coloured varnishes;
MADE TO MEASURE :
POITOUX studies and manufactures made-to-measure furniture for you. We leverage our technique for great design capacities.
We also provide the most appropriate advice, catering to your needs in terms of functionality, technique and style by harnessing our know-how.
ARCHITECTS & DECORATORS :
POITOUX enjoys working with architects and decorators.
We can put you in contact with both for all your projects.
POITOUX studies your projects to achieve optimum quality and value for money, factoring in both choice of materials and budget.
"Our policy is simple, based on two key points: product quality and customer satisfaction"